This policy explains what happens to any personal data that you provide to us or that we may collect from you and how we follow good practice when handling personal data.
This policy applies to:
- Anthony Paul Associates
- Website: https://anthonypaulassociates.com
Information we collect
We may collect personal information from you, for example if you send an email to us enquiring about our services.
We will collect and store the following information:
- Names of individuals
- Postal addresses
- Email addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Any other information relating to individuals for representation and / or companies seeking clients
Our website will collect the following information:
- Names of individuals – only on submitting the contact form
- Email addresses – only on submitting the contact form
- Telephone numbers – only on submitting the contact form
- Documents / Media – only on submitting the contact form / applying for representation
Use of personal information
Any information that we collect and store relating to you, is necessary to fulfil our services to you.
We may use this information for the following purposes to:
- Provide information on company news, where you have consented to receive such information.
- Meet our contractual commitments to you.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your personal information for the active period you are on the agencies list for and uptown a year after the contract has been terminated.
Access to your personal data
To be compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998, our Privacy & Data Protection Policy gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
If you do decide that you would like to see what information that we hold about you, please send an email.
We will always need to verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information.
We do not carry out market research, nor do we disclose your data to any third parties.
Our website does not use any cookies or google analytics.
Third party links
On our website, we use links to third party websites. We cannot be held responsible or liable for the content on these external websites. All third party websites are responsible for their own content and policies, which you should check.
Policy updated: Monday 7th November 2022